88 Snacks Under 100 Calories
Originally from The Greatist
- Mini PB&F: One fig Newton with 1 teaspoon peanut butter.
- Chocolate Banana: Half a frozen banana [this size] dipped in two squares of melted dark chocolate.
- Frozen grapes (any color): 1 cup (about 28 grapes), stuck in the freezer for 2+ hours.
- Honeyed Yogurt: ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt with a dash of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon honey.
- Spiced Orange: One orange— about the size of a tennis ball— sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Grilled Pineapple: 2 ¼-inch thick pineapple rounds (about 1 cup), grilled (or sautéed) for two minutes or until golden.
- Berries n’ Cream: 1 cup blueberries with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- Stuffed Figs: Two small dried figs with 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ricotta stuffed inside. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Oats n’ Berries: ⅓ cup rolled oats (cooked with water), topped with cinnamon and ¼ cup freshberries.
- Dark Chocolate: One block, or three squares.
- Nut-Stuffed Date: One Medjool Date filled with one teaspoon natural unsalted almond butter.
- Chocolate Milk: 6 ounces skim milk mixed with 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup.
- Cinnamon Applesauce: 1 cup unsweetened applesauce (like Motts). Or, try this homemade version!
- Citrus-Berry Salad: 1 cup mixed berry salad (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries) tossed with one tablespoon fresh-squeezed orange juice.
- Maple-Pumpkin Yogurt: ½ cup non-fat regular yogurt (go Greek for extra protein!) with 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon maple syrup… like this!
- Chocolate Pudding: One 4oz package. Try a fat/sugar free version or a homemade one!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Five strawberries dipped in two squares melted dark chocolate.
- Tropical Juice Smoothie: ¼ cup pineapple juice, orange juice, and apple juice, blended with ice.
- Vanilla and Banana Smoothie: ½ cup sliced banana, ¼ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt, and a handful of ice blended until smooth.
- MYO Banana Chips: One sliced banana dipped in lemon juice and baked.
- Baked Apple: One tennis ball-sized apple, cored, filled with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and cinnamon, and baked until tender.
- Fruity Waffles: One 7-grain frozen waffle toasted and topped with ¼ cup fresh mixed berries.
- Skinny S’more: Two graham crackers with one roasted marshmallow and one small square dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers & Peanut butter: Two graham cracker squares with 1 teaspoon peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Cereal and Milk: ½ cup rice krispies with ½ cup skim milk.
- Milk n’ Cookies: Five animal crackers with ½ cup skim milk.
- Warm Spiced Cider: 6 ounces apple cider with sprinkles of cinnamon and nutmeg, warmed.
- Citrus Sherbet: ½ cup lime sherbet (about one standard-sized ice-cream scoop) with ½ sliced kiwi.
- Café Latte: 8 ounces steamed skim milk with 1 shot espresso.
- Jelly Beans: 25 of ‘em! Although we don’t recommend these.
- Marshmallow Pear: ½ pear diced and topped with 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff.
- Protein Shake: One scoop protein powder with 8 ounces water (choose from tasty powder flavors like cookies n’ cream and chocolate peanut butter!).
- M.Y.O. Popsicle: 8 ounces lemonade frozen in an ice pop mold, or use a small paper cup as a mold.
- Apple Chips: Munch on ¾ cup of kinds like these, or use this recipe
Way more at the Greatist!