Hmmm, super duper sure.
1. Well, here’s an article from Web MD about it.
2. Here’s an article talking about how eating breakfast releases Leptin, an appetite-suppressing hormone, and how it’s higher in breakfast eaters throughout the day.
3. And over here is an article a dietician wrote for the Mayo clinic about how it keeps you on track for the day.
4. And here’s another one from Ace Fitness.
5. And here’s a YouTube video about it in case you can’t read.
6. And here is an article from Self magazine that states that breakfasteaters have lower cholesterol, and people with lower cholesterol have lower weights.
7. Here’s another article about it from MealsMatter, just for kicks.
8. Here’s the internet screaming at you to eat breakfast.
9. Here’s a terrifying video of someone singing about oatmeal.
10. Let’s get back on track. Yes. Please eat breakfast. You’ll lose more weight. Promise. Here’s another article if you’re still not convinced.